Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 3 Cuenca or Toledo
- 4 Wimpy's
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 semi escorted tours
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 France: CDG to Beaune
- 11 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 12 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 13 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 14 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 15 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 16 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 17 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 18 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 21 Nice
- 22 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 23 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 24 trip
- 25 Shopping in France for the larger than average...