Hey all -
I have basically 60 days in Europe this summer from about June 25 to August 25. My plan is to focus primarily on England, which is where I'm flying into and out of, but also on Germany, Italy and France. Here is a rough itinerary I have set up.
Each city has the number of nights next I tentatively plan to spend there.
Rothenburg ob ter Tauber (Germany) 3
As it stands now, this is how the time is split up between all the countries:
Czech Republic 3
I am trying to figure out given the time I have, where I should spend more time and where I should spend less time. I like to people watch, I enjoy seeing different cultures, and I also like architecture and places with a rich history and I like just going through different cities and getting a good feel for what they have to offer.
My first thought is that I'm spending too much time in Germany and not enough in Italy, France and England. But there seems to be so many good cities in Germany. Any input
2 months in Europe, focusing on England / Germany / Italy / France
Hey all -
- 1 Apartment in Seville
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 4 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 11 Germany and Italy
- 12 day trips from Stuttgart
- 13 Hotels in Sorrento
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 19 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 25 Limo companies in Madrid?