Three women are planning a trip to Germany/Austria in the fall. We'd like to spend time in 2 or 3 cities for 10-12 days. Any suggestions for an itinerary that minimizes travel between cities (we will not be driving) and gives us a nice variety of scenery, city life, and a quaint village. We'd like to avoid Oktoberfest. Also, any suggestions for a travel agent who can help us build the basics of our trip?
2 to 3 cities in Germany/Austria
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 2 Family trip to Paris for 3 days
- 3 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 6 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 7 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 8 Lady Teal hotel boat on the Leeds Liverpool Canal
- 9 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 10 Almalfi in Late March??
- 11 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 12 ferry to Harwich
- 13 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 14 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 15 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 16 car hire france and spain
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 15 days in Central Europe
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 21 Holocaust tours
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 25 Planning my days in Paris