My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 3 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 Normandy on our own?
- 8 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 9 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 10 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 15 Ordering wine in Paris
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 20 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 21 Changing of the Guard
- 22 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 23 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 UK Trip, Final Chapter