My wife and I are in the initial stages of planning a two week trip to the United Kingdom. On our wishlist is seeing London and some of the countryside and Scotland, (Edinburgh?) and also Ireland, maybe Dublin. We are planning on going the first two weeks of August 2012. We were thinking of maybe having two or three home bases and then taking day trips. Not sure about the flying agenda, maybe flying in and out of London to save money? Do you think we can cover this area in two weeks? Any ideas/thoughts?
2 weeks; London, Edinburgh & Dublin?
- 1 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 2 France by rail or car?
- 3 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 4 Which tour company would be best?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 12 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 13 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 24 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?