We'll have 61/2 or 7 full days for London, the Bath area (particularly interested in Jane Austen related sites for my 18 year old daughter), and Stonehenge. We will be arriving from Liverpool on July 19th or 20th, and will be flying out of London on July 27 or 28. I know this is not really enough time, but given that is all the time I have for this leg of our trip, how could I best configure the itinerary? I've considered staying in London, and daytripping a couple of days OR staying in/near Bath for 2 nights, then moving on to London. Would consider renting a car if it would help us make the most use of our time.
Your thoughts and suggestions are, as always, much appreciated!
3 days for Bath/Cotswolds
- 1 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 2 I Need To Vent!
- 3 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 7 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 8 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 9 Montepulciano faves
- 10 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 11 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 15 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 17 A chacun son goût
- 18 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 please HELP--so confused!!
- 21 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 22 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 23 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 24 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 25 Cuenca or Toledo