We are going to Monaco in October for a meeting and would like to spend 3-days in Paris before going on to Monaco. This is our first trip to Paris and prefer to take in the sights, sounds and feel of the City rather than the touristy things especially with our time limitations. We would appreciate recommendations on hotels, restaurants and the best way to travel from Paris to Monaco.
3 days in France and travel to Monaco
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 6 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 9 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 10 Where to stay for one night ???
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 14 Tour-Free Travel
- 15 Barcelona to Positano
- 16 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Almalfi in Late March??
- 25 Edinburgh