I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
3 Month Itinerary Suggestions
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 3 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 4 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 5 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 6 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 7 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 8 What is the best food in France?
- 9 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 10 ferry to Harwich
- 11 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 12 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Berlin Hotels
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 20 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 Tennyson Home
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 Where to stay in London in July
- 25 Backpacking through Europe