Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Online shopping for electronics in the Uk (which websites?)
- 3 Golden Sands Bulgaria online guide
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Don't slight Bruges
- 6 Lucerne where to stay
- 7 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 8 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 10 BULGARIA/GOLDEN SANDS/BALKAN HOLIDAYS
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 14 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 15 Travel in Spain
- 16 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 17 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 18 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 19 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 20 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 21 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 22 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 France: CDG to Beaune
- 25 Athens licensed tour guide