Looking for advice/ possible itinerary for travel in August for our family of 4. Budget flexible, length of trip 3 weeks or so. Interested in combination of the traditional sights (museums etc) as well as off the beaten path experiences (hiking, home/ farm stay?). Having a hard time getting started with so many choices
3 weeks in Europe with 8 and 10 year old
- 1 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 4 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 5 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 8 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 9 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 17 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 22 ferry to Harwich
- 23 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 24 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 25 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov