First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
- 1 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 2 East coast trains
- 3 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 4 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 First night after arriving in Milan
- 8 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 9 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 11 France by rail or car?
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 14 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 15 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 18 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 19 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 20 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 21 London at Xmas
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?