First time in switzerland, but I'm looking to adventure a bit (safely, AS i will be solo). Would LOVE to hike. Are there pre-set trails where people go during the day? Is my best bet Zurich or Geneva (or somewhere in between?). I want it to be manageable to travel around since I only have about 4-5 days and will be by myself!
4-5 Days in Zurich
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 5 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 6 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 7 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 11 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 12 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 13 What is the best food in France?
- 14 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 19 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 20 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal