We are planning a 5 week trip around Europe not 100% on where to go, our main targets are Italy, France, England and Croatia and maybe a few trips In-between. We are travelling with our two children aged 11, and 8. Our 11 year old loves architecture and coast lines. We are not sure whether we should stay long in England because there's so much in Europe. We're going to Leicester and the Isle of Man because thats where my husband and I are from. This is our itinery so far;
London 5 nights
Leicester 2 nights
Isle of man 3 nights
Devon 1 night
Bath 1 night
Oxford 1 night
Paris 3 nights
Venice 2 nights
Rome 2 nights
Florence 3 nights
We really want to fit in Switzerland for the kids skiing but not sure on how to fit it in we really are doing a lot of 1 day trips because it's the kids first time and not sure if we should give them a bit of a taste or to just do a long time in a few places.
Thanks in advance
5 week Europe itinery with 2 children
- 1 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 2 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 3 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 6 Nice
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 9 trip
- 10 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 France: CDG to Beaune
- 14 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 15 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 16 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 17 semi escorted tours
- 18 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 19 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 20 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 25 jungfraujoch mid june