Hello, I was a "skilled jobseeker" in norway the last 6 months. I am now returning back to USA through Iceland, I am wondering if they will have a problem with me overstaying my 90 days in Schengen land even though I had permission to stay here for 6 months. I have proof from police in Norway stating so. I am only taking the necessary detour to get back. Any advice or experiences ?
6 Mths skilled job seeker returning to USA
- 1 florence hotel
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's