We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in Croatia
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 3 France: CDG to Beaune
- 4 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 5 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 6 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 7 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 8 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 9 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 10 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 11 HELP stuck in Italy
- 12 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 15 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Nice
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 trip
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 23 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?