We will be in Rome for 4 days in mid August and we would like to take an 8 day trip to Croatia.
What itinerary should we follow? We want to see Dubrovnik and would also like to spend some time on a beautiful island with great beaches, historic towns and a good nightlife (not bars and clubs, but just people meandering until late).
What do you recommend? Should we also go see Split and do an island from there? We also have the option of flying into Dubrovnik and out of Split.
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in Croatia
- 1 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 6 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 7 Germany and Italy
- 8 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 9 day trips from Stuttgart
- 10 Hotels in Sorrento
- 11 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 14 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 17 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 18 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 24 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 25 What is the best food in France?