If you were to spend 8 days in any of the following destinations (we will already be in Berlin for 5 days and we are looking for someplace warmer to spend just over a week), which would you choose?
You would want some rest and relaxation, on or near a beautiful beach, in or near a medieval town that has people strolling at night and have some historical sights to visit as well:
1. Fly into Naples, drive to Tropea and use that as a base to explore parts of Calabria
2. Fly into Naples, drive to Vieste and use that as a base to explore Gargano National Park
3. Fly to Cagliari, Sardinia and stay at a beach resort and explore the island by car
4. Palma de Majorca
5. Fly into Catania and explore eastern Sicily
Your help is much appreciated.
8 days in......?
- 1 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 2 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 3 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 4 Estonia
- 5 Visa to TURKEY
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 12 Tennyson Home
- 13 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 24 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 25 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???