A friend and I are going to be traveling around Europe here soon and I need help deciding where to go. Neither of us have been to either place so we're up for any of the choices. I would like to eventually come back and study Italian in Italy, but that is just a dream of mine and anything can happen between now and then so I'm not sure if I should go see Paris then go to Italy? Or Italy and Paris? Or Amsterdam then Italy, you get the picture. We also would have to decide where in Italy we would plan on going. I am 20 years old and I will be celebrating my birthday in one of these places. If anyone has any advice on great places to go or websites where I can find cheap airfare in Europe I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you!
8 days, Paris, Italy, or Amsterdam. I can only pick two.
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 3 San Lorenzo Market
- 4 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 5 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 6 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 7 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 8 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 9 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 10 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Nice
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 15 Norway experts needed.
- 16 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Last monte Paris apartment
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 23 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests