I have two 8-hour layovers in Istanbul. One is during dinner time (5pm-1am) and one is early in the morning (6am-1pm). I've never been and I don't know much about it. Any suggestions for what to do/see on the cheap side? Can I take their train to the center city area from the airport?
8-Hour layover in Istanbul
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 3 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 4 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 5 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 8 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 9 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Paris Recommendations
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 14 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 15 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 18 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Rhine River Intinerary
- 21 I Need To Vent!
- 22 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 23 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Backpacking through Europe