I have a business trip on 9th to13th March 2013 in Frankfurt, Germany. I intend to extend my stay from 14th to 22nd March. Frankfurt will be my base. I would like to explore Munich, Berlin and Cologne. Aside from this, I want to have a day or 2 in Paris. I also want to go to other countries like Benelux and Switzerland.
My questions are:
1. Would it be possible to visit those cities and countries within 9 days?
2. Can someone provide me with suggestions on how to cover those cities and countries?
3. Any ideas or tips, would it be wise to buy point-to-point ticket or purchase a ticket pass like Eurorail? (I'm thinking of traveling at night using train from crossing one country to another, this is to save cost on lodging).
4. Any suggestion on lodging like inn or hostel?
Would appreciate your tips / suggestions. Thanks a lot!
9 Days of Travel in Europe
- 1 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 2 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 11 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 florence hotel
- 14 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 15 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 16 Sardinia, Italy
- 17 Iceland Road trip in May
- 18 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 19 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 20 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 21 Don't slight Bruges
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!