We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
- 1 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 2 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 3 portugal
- 4 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 5 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 6 Vacation rental in Provence
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 9 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 London on a sunny day
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 14 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 15 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 16 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 17 Sardinia, Italy
- 18 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 What is the best food in France?
- 21 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 22 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 23 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 24 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub