We've lightly touched on this topic before, but now I need more in depth info. We will be in Edinburgh in August and have already purchased our tickets for the Military Tatoo thanks to earlier conversations. Now I'm wondering about other activities that I might want to buy tickets for ahead of time. I don't know too much about the different things offered, but it is my understanding that there are plays, ballets, musical events etc. Where would I find out what is being offered and does anyone have specific suggestions based on prior visits? Appreciate any and all imput. Thanks!
Activities during Festival Month in Edinburgh
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 3 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 8 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 14 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 15 Day trip to Capri
- 16 ferry to Harwich
- 17 Car Rental Locations
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 20 florence hotel
- 21 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 22 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy