While I am taking your precious comments/suggestions in respect of my expected trip to UK in March, 2013 in another Topic, I have yet another travel related question here.
While I am checking the price of train travel to anywhere in UK, am unable to find any "Advance Ticket" for the freshly open dates, i.e. March 18, 19 or 20, 2013. Although until March 17, there are "Advance Tickets" available for all sectors. The only tickets available are "Off-peak" which are 3-4 times costlier than the "Advance" ones.
Please suggest if I should wait further for the "Advance Tickets" to be available in the coming days (as the booking for 18, 19 & 20 March has just opened) or should I take it like there are going to be no "Advance Tickets" in UK from March 18, 2013.
I tried to get an answer from the virtual contact person available at nationalrailway website however it was a waste of time only.
Need your comments urgently.
Thanks in advance,
Advance Booking in Trains
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 Rhine River Intinerary
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 7 Backpacking through Europe
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 I Need To Vent!
- 10 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 11 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 18 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 19 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 20 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 21 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 22 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 23 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 24 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 25 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations