my name is Maria and I want to share my poor experience with the adventure tours. This was my first and now I am very keen on I was on a cultural and adventure trip in Bulgaria and it was amazing, really wonderful. Our trip finished with an adventure tour at the Winners; Spring. We have the opportunity to spend two days amongst the virgin nature of Bulgaia. No cell phones, newspapers and i-net Only trees, grass, bird songs and us
I have decided to spend the night in a cave /it is offered/ and think that these are the most wonderful two days of my life!
We've milk goats and we've make our own bread and we,ve ate fish which we catch with spears after that we coocked it ourselves on the fire
It was amazing, really it is hard to describe it, but this was the most recharging adventure I 've ever had
Adventures in Bulgaria
- 1 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Looking for info on wine and countryside tour from Rome
- 5 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Car Rental Locations
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 10 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 just want to know
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 14 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 20 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 21 Istanbul Hotels
- 22 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Florence to nice- help
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels