My wife and I will be in Portugal in late May to the first week in June and are considering staying in the Pousadas (starting in the new Placio on the Duro in Porto. renting a car and slowly driving to Lisbon). We are seniors and have allergies that cause problems when people have been smoking in hotel rooms and we need air conditioning on hot days. So we have three questions: First, do any of the Pousadas have non smoking rooms or are smoke free (or have any of you noticed that people have beens smoking in the rooms)? Second, are any of them air conditioned or will the weather be cool enough (e.g. 60's F) so that we won't need it? and Third, what Pousadas do you recommend as we depart from Porto with three nights to reach Lisbon?
Advice about Pousada's in Portugal
- 1 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 6 Medieval castles dinner from Galway
- 7 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 8 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 9 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Paris metro
- 12 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Beauty Products in France?!
- 15 Soloing Russian Winter - The Travel Tips
- 16 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 17 Four Days in Seville
- 18 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 19 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 20 Help with itenerary
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 24 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 25 2 Week Trip to France - Please Help Me Stu Dudley