New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
- 1 Cinque Terre card and train
- 2 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 3 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 9 Tour-Free Travel
- 10 Suggestions for France Italy
- 11 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 12 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 13 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 14 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 15 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 16 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 17 Rhine River Intinerary
- 18 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 19 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 20 15 days in Central Europe
- 21 France in 7 days
- 22 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 23 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain