New to the site and have already got some great suggestions but decided to start a new conversation to see what advice is out there. So .... My husband and I are traveling with our daughter 2 and son 4 ... Call us crazy but we decided to live the dream
At this stage we are looking at London, south England, week in Ireland, then France, Spain,Italy, Greece, Prague and Germany.
We will be leaving in June and returning in August
Not sure if we should drive,bus,train,plane etc
Also any advice on great places to go or stay would be sensational.
Finally, my husband and I travelled Europe 10yrs ago so we have done a lot of the tourist hot spots. We are all very active but like the idea of 3 day stays in places as a min.
Looking forward to what everyone can offer! I'll also continue this thread so others can gain from it to.
Advice for 8 weeks one Europe with children aged 2and 4
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 3 HELP stuck in Italy
- 4 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 5 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 6 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 7 Nice
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 10 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 11 I Need To Vent!
- 12 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 15 Train tickets
- 16 San Lorenzo Market
- 17 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 18 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 19 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 20 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 21 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 22 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 Wimpy's
- 25 semi escorted tours