I've been playing around with airfare from Boston to Paris or Amsterdram for summer and because we are fairly flexible with our schedule, I've already tried all combinations from End of June to end of August(need to be back before Labor day for DD school). Since I haven't looked at summer prices in years, I have no idea what's normal. Therange I am getting is $1100-$1500 if not even more. Is this the normal airfare for this time of year and do you folks think that there might be a chance it will go down? I am curious to find out, from those who might have purchased tickets earlier for summer travel in that area, how much you've gotten the tickets for(without using mileage, etc.)
Airfarefrom Boston to Amsterdam, Paris in Summer 2013
- 1 Four Days in Seville
- 2 car hire france and spain
- 3 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 4 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 5 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 15 days in Central Europe
- 8 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 9 Retirement Vacation
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 13 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 14 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 15 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 16 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 17 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 18 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 19 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Trip to London
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 French Riviera Overview
- 24 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?