My photo gallery of Amsterdam is finally up. It was my first time in Amsterdam and technically it wasn't even a trip - but a long (~11 hours) connection on my way from NYC to Tel-Aviv.
I was quite tired when I got to the city, after a sleepless night flight and a long ride from the airport (I got on the wrong train at Schiphol and it took me a while to figure out that instead of heading to Amsterdam, I was going in the opposite direction ). I also went there without planning - since I had about 7-8 hours there, my plan was just to wander around in the city center and make some photographs. Which is exactly what I did
I was lucky with the weather that day - it was a beautiful sunny day, at least for the first half of day.
Anyway, here are the photographs -
Amsterdam - a new photo gallery
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Paris Recommendations
- 3 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 4 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Tennyson Home
- 19 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 20 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 21 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!