I am spending 4 nights in Greece as a part of my Honeymoon and was hoping for some hotel recommendations! I have done so much research and I am now confused.
We are going to be there July 22nd - 26th and are willing to spend up to 300 Euro a night, less would be nice too. We would like the place to have a pool
I have seen great reviews for both Anastasis Apartments and Atrina Houses.My fiance likes anastasis because he thinks the location is good, but I feel like with Atrina the location could be better as it is more accessible to shops and restaurants.
Recommendations on this would be wonderful!
Anastasis Apartments or Atrina Houses
- 1 Foggia Day Trip
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 4 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 5 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 6 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 7 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 London at Xmas
- 10 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 11 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Almalfi in Late March??
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Trip to London
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?