First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
- 1 Changing of the Guard
- 2 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 3 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 4 Germany and Italy
- 5 Which tour company would be best?
- 6 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 7 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 8 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 9 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 10 Car rental
- 11 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 12 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 16 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 19 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 22 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland