First off, thanks for the patience; I have done the search and would still like some advice. Question is for friends who are taking a first trip to Italy this spring. They are staying at the Albergo Senato in Rome, and then driving to Tuscany for 4-5 days. This will be the end of the trip and the car will be returned to MXP (flights were booked before husband decided he had to go to Rome). They would prefer to drive out of Rome instead of training to Chiusi .(which was my advice). What car rental location would be best to most easily drive out of Rome and north? I have read both Termini and Villa Borghese, and as we have always rented at FCO, I have no personal experience to offer up.
Another Rome car rental question
- 1 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 2 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 5 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 6 East coast trains
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 First night after arriving in Milan
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 13 France by rail or car?
- 14 Planning my days in Paris
- 15 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 16 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 17 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 20 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013