I need to ur help to decide what to do on my 3rd day in Brussel!
I'm travelling to Brussels this weekend, actually today and will be in Brussels tomo (16th June) whole day. On 17th (Sunday) I'm doing a day trip to Brugge. Just today i realized that i've one extra day, as i booked my return bus to London on monday nyt instead of sunday night by mistake.
Now i cant decide if i should go to Antwerp or Luxemborg for a day. I've never been to these countries before, so everything would be a new experience for me.
Thanks for your suggestion
Antwerp or Luxemborg?
- 1 Train from Dresden to Nueburg DO in July
- 2 Possible Itinerary in Romania?
- 3 Bulgaria or Romania next fall?
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 8 To Clifton, RE: Romania
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 private tour of Romania - would you recommend Carpathian Travel Center?
- 11 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 12 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 13 Romania and Hungary itinerary
- 14 WHY ROMANIA???
- 15 Extra leg room on British Airways
- 16 Train tickets
- 17 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 18 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 19 Romania, anyone?
- 20 A chacun son goût
- 21 Romania -10 days trip
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Help with itenerary