I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Anyone ever used LONDON CONNECTIONS for apartment rentals
- 1 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 5 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 6 Paris metro
- 7 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Berlin Hotels
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 York Food and Drink Festival
- 17 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 20 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 21 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 22 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 23 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 24 Istanbul Hotels
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?