I am looking at an apartment with London connections. I have seen a negative review on trip advisor but then from that thread many positive. So I am confused.
They also want 50% upfront as a deposit via credit card and then the balance to be paid 60days prior to arrival.
Advice would be great!
Anyone ever used LONDON CONNECTIONS for apartment rentals
- 1 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 6 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 7 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 8 Berlin and Sardinia Itinerary
- 9 Day trip to Capri
- 10 ferry to Harwich
- 11 Car Rental Locations
- 12 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 13 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 14 florence hotel
- 15 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 16 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 19 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 20 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?
- 21 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 22 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 25 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!