My husband and I are looking at two possible Smithsonian Journeys in October which seem to be very good deals to places we might not want to go on our own. I've searched the forums but there is almost no information on traveling with Smithsonian. They get good reviews on tripadvisor. I was wondering whether anyone here has traveled with them. We are thinking of the Legendary Turkey and the Turquoise Coast or Pearls of Dalmatia trips. Thanks.
anyone travel with Smithsonian?
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 3 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 4 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 5 Northern Italy
- 6 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 7 Prague Itinerary
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 10 Drive Rome Florence
- 11 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 12 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 13 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 16 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 17 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 18 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 19 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 22 Home base in Provence in July
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 25 10 Day Trip to Turkey