I'm helping my sis-in-law find a tour guide for a one day crash course in Paris while on a business trip. Michael has some great reviews but nothing recent. Has anoyone used him lately?
Anyone used Michael Osman as a tour guide lately?
- 1 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 2 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 3 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 6 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 7 What is the best food in France?
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 ferry to Harwich
- 10 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 11 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 12 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 13 Berlin Hotels
- 14 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 15 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 16 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 19 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 20 Tennyson Home
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Where to stay in London in July
- 24 Backpacking through Europe
- 25 best place to get euros for Ireland trip