Two women want to go on a trip to Ireland for about 8 or 9 days and England for about the same. We would like to have flights and hotels included and maybe a car for part. how do we go about planning it. We'd like to maybe stay at some B&Bs too. Any information would be appreciated. This will be first trip for both of us. We are both over 65 and quite able to travel.
Approx 15 days between Ireland and England
- 1 What is the best food in France?
- 2 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 3 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 4 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 5 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 6 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 7 Edinburgh
- 8 Vacation rental in Provence
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 11 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 12 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 13 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 14 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 15 Battlefield Tour
- 16 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 17 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 21 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 24 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 25 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia