We are thinking on a trip which will take us up the coast of Norway to the White Sea - Murmansk, Archangel, and the Solovetsky Is. Has anyone been to these places ? Reflexions on them ?
- 1 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 Foggia Day Trip
- 4 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 5 15 days in Central Europe
- 6 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 Car hire across borders
- 9 Bank of England Museum
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 12 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 13 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 14 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 15 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 16 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 17 Which tour company would be best?
- 18 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 19 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 20 Musée Marmottan - anything there?
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 24 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 25 London at Xmas