We are visiting Athens this November and are thinking of a trip to The Temple of Poseidon at Sounion. We would like to avoid tour groups and companies and would like to use public transportation for this.
Does anyone know whether it will be possible to do Athens-Sounion-Athens via public transportation, and if so, any tips on where I can find information on bus numbers, schedules, etc ?
Thanks in advance.
Athens-Sounion Public Transport
- 1 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 2 Where to Stay in Paris with Family
- 3 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 4 Tour for Alhambra
- 5 London on a sunny day
- 6 portugal
- 7 HELP stuck in Italy
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 10 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 11 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 What is the best food in France?
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 10 days in Switzerland & 3-4 days in Paris
- 17 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 18 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 19 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 20 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 21 rand versus euro
- 22 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 London & Surrounding Area
- 25 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport