Has anyone taken the Aurora camp and dog sledding tour with Tromso Villmarkssenter?? Is it better to do that with them or the same tour provided by Lynsfjord adventure???
Would appreciate any/every feeback on that. Trying to figure out if it really worth spending $500 pp for it??
Also, is there any other company offering the same tour at a cheaper rate??
- 1 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 2 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 3 Barcelona day trips
- 4 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 5 Montepulciano faves
- 6 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 7 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 8 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 9 Cuenca or Toledo
- 10 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 11 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 12 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 13 Paris trip report
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 16 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 22 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 23 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 24 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 25 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.