A change in plans has my husband and I driving to York from the Cotswolds. I was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for places to stay in York. Since that wasn't in our plans, I haven't had a chance to research York in any way. Would also love ideas of activities to do there or comments about the North Moors.
B & B's in York
- 1 Rhine River Intinerary
- 2 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 3 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 4 Connection in Newark EWR
- 5 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 6 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 7 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 8 Travel to Italy prior to study abroad in Spain, Study Visa
- 9 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 10 portugal
- 11 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Can I Get a US Credit Card with a Chip like They Use in Europe?
- 14 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 15 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 16 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 19 London on a sunny day
- 20 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 21 Train tickets
- 22 Sardinia, Italy
- 23 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 24 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 25 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland