I'm planning a Balkan trip next July with my family (husband and 2 teenagers). The plan so far is to fly into Dubrovnik, stay there for 3 nights then spend 6 nights in Montenegro (probably Kotor) and then 3 nights in Albania before flying back from Dubrovnik. The Albania bit is still a bit wooly at the moment. I'm mainly interested in finding out about bringing a hired car through the 3 countries. Has anybody got any advice about hire companies, insurance problems etc?
- 1 HELP stuck in Italy
- 2 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 3 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 4 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 5 France: CDG to Beaune
- 6 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 7 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 8 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Holiday rental home in Wengen
- 11 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 12 Selva Gardena to Lake Como - Where to stay in between?
- 13 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 14 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 15 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 16 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 17 Nice
- 18 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 19 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 20 trip
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 23 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?