We are flying in to Barcelona and will be staying in Barcelona for 3 nights. Is this enough? Too much? We then have 6 days to get to Monaco to board a cruise ship. We plan on taking a train from Barcelona to Perpignon,France to rent a car( so there will be no large drop-off charge in Monaco). We plan to drive from Perpignon to Monaco and want to stop along the way at some interesting sites and cities. We have been told to see Avignon (should we stay overnight here and use it as a base?) Also what about Arles? Any suggestions from the Fodors community would be greatly appreciated.
Barcelona to Monaco
- 1 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 2 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 3 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 6 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 7 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 8 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 9 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 10 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 11 Athens licensed tour guide
- 12 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 13 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 14 Flight check in at Swiss Train stations
- 15 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 16 En Route from Istanbul to Budepest
- 17 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 18 Norway experts needed.
- 19 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 20 Heathrow to Limehouse
- 21 Train from Munich to Vienna
- 22 Traveling solo through France and the UK
- 23 Munich Salzburg Vienna Prague
- 24 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 25 Trains in Italy