My husband and I are travelling from Barcelona to the South of France in May. I have checked the prices of flights ($129 USD for 2 tickets to Marseille, 1 hr), and the prices of trains ($114 USD for 2 tickets to Monpellier, 3 hrs). I was shocked to see that the prices are so comparable. I would be quite happy to take the train even though it takes a little longer, if it is a scenic route. If not, I would prefer to save the time. Does anyone have any recommendations? Is it worth taking the train?
Barcelona to South of France - Train or Flight?
- 1 Driving in Genoa
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Planning my trip to Italy
- 4 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 5 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 6 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 11 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 14 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 18 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 19 East coast trains
- 20 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 23 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 24 Car Rental Locations
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?