We are touring Italy for 3 weeks beginning May 4th and staying mostly hotels. We are looking for a local color place to stay in the hill country as a base for touring the towns in Tuscany primarily and Umbria.
Base Place to stay to tour Tuscany
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Palermo and Taormina
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 7 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 8 Where to stay for one night ???
- 9 Car Rental Locations
- 10 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 11 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 12 Tour-Free Travel
- 13 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 14 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 15 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 16 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 17 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 18 London Spy Sites
- 19 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 25 East coast trains