We will be spending 10 days this early fall mostly in Germany and Belgium. We are interested in tasting beer and chocolate in both countries. We will have another couple with us, we will be traveling by car so we will be able to go smaller cities. We will be flying into Frankfort and intend to go to major cities of Bruges, Antwerp, Brussels, and Cologne with others as options. Any favorite chocolate shops and breweries anyone has visited? Any help will be appreciated.
Beer and chocolate tour
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 3 Four Days in Seville
- 4 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 7 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 8 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 9 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 Planning my days in Paris
- 12 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 13 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 14 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 15 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 16 Retirement Vacation
- 17 UK flexipass best option?
- 18 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 19 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?