Interested in traveling to Belgrade Serbia next year (late May/early June)-this destination isn't a hot button for discussion on this forum at all! From what I've read, this is a diamond in the rough destination, which peaks our interest. Has anyone been there recently to recommend hotels (centrally located), etc. Not necessarily interested in night life, although I understand Belgrade's reputation is growning in this area. We would make a couple of day trips to explore outlying areas, hopefully one being to Sarajevo. We've visited Mostar, and found it to be quite stunning. We would most likely combine Belgrage with another, more visited, destination - thinking of Vienna or Venice. Thanks!
- 1 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 2 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 3 Apartment in Seville
- 4 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 5 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 9 Which tour company would be best?
- 10 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 13 Germany and Italy
- 14 day trips from Stuttgart
- 15 Hotels in Sorrento
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 19 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 21 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 22 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations