Looking for advice on the best place to stay in County Galway in Ireland when we go there in June. Looking to spend one full day in a town or village rich with Ireland scenery (mountains, landscapes, castles to visit, places to shop and pubs to unwind) Somewhere within two hours from Dublin.
Thank you me lads and lassies!
Best place to stay in Galway
- 1 Eurostar Italy train to Florence fro Milan's Malpensa Airport
- 2 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 3 Nice
- 4 Train tickets
- 5 jungfraujoch mid june
- 6 Heathrow
- 7 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 8 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 9 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 10 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 11 Cuenca or Toledo
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 14 Four Days in Seville
- 15 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 16 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Bernina Express and Lake Como
- 19 LONDON, UK...CENTRALLY LOCATED BOUTIQUE HOTEL MAY 2013
- 20 London in Spring.. a glimpse of Madeleine Albright
- 21 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 22 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 24 semi escorted tours
- 25 Solo in Sicily - April 2013