My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Best places to visit near Blackpool, England?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Navigo Decouverte
- 3 What size luggage?
- 4 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 5 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS