My boyfriend and I are in the final planning stages of a 3-week trip to Scotland, Ireland and England that will happen in July/August this year. We will be in Blackpool for a 4-day music festival in August and will have 2 days after that which we have not yet planned out.
We have scoured various websites for what to do near Blackpool, but are still unsure. London looks far. Can anyone recommend the best areas to see? Is London too far? We will not have a car. We are not opposed to leaving Blackpool and staying elsewhere, however we will be flying out of Manchester for home so we will need to be able to get back there without too much effort.
Thanks in advance!
Best places to visit near Blackpool, England?
- 1 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 2 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 3 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 6 Monaco to Paris
- 7 EuropeanDestinations
- 8 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 9 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 12 ROME itinerary suggestions
- 13 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 14 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 15 just want to know
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 25 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites