I am wondering what is the best route to drive from Dubrovnik Croatia to Podgorica Montenegro. Should we drive along the coast through Petrovac or take the inland route through Cetinje? The Cetinje route looks extremely windy and hilly. Anyone do this before and have any advice to share?
Best Route to Drive From Dubrovnik Croatia To Podgorica Montenegro
- 1 Backpacking through Europe
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 6 I Need To Vent!
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 9 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 10 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 11 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 12 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 15 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 16 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 17 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 18 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 19 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 20 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 21 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 24 Last monte Paris apartment
- 25 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?