We will be leaving Korcula by car on May 3rd and plan to drive to Mostar. The most direct route looks to be to take the ferry from Trpanj to Ploce and then drive to Mostar from there. The ferry is said to take 1 hour but it is recommended that that you arrive at the ferry 1 hour beforehand to make sure you get on board. Would we better just driving back down the Penninsula and driving to Mostar that way? ...from what I can tell that would be about the same time wise. Has anyone done either one or both? Any insight would be appreciated (we will be coming from Dubrovnik on the way to Korcula so will have already done that drive once.). Thanks for your help
Best route to travel from Korcula to Mostar?
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 4 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 5 Best area for wine and which one?
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 8 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 16 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014