I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 2 Cuenca or Toledo
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 5 Wimpy's
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 8 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 9 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 10 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 13 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 14 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 15 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 16 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 17 Nice
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Train tickets
- 24 San Lorenzo Market
- 25 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?