I want to take my mom on a trip to Wales and England. Her ancestors are Welsh but we have never been to Europe. Were both in good health, (for now) but she is a little limited with knee problems. I have been looking at bus type tours, but they are sooo expensive. Would love some tips and ideas about pros and cons of the pay one price and they take care of the driving and hotel arrangements versus the do it yourself for a first timer trip. I am quite comfortable traveling in the US, just a wee bit nervous about making all the arrangements and driving in England and Wales. Tips? Itinerary? Help?! We are hoping to go this upcoming fall....
Best way to see England and Wales, mother daughter bucket list trip
- 1 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 2 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 3 Last monte Paris apartment
- 4 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 5 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 6 HELP stuck in Italy
- 7 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 8 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 9 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 10 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 11 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 12 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 13 Nice
- 14 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 15 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 San Lorenzo Market
- 22 Oceania Cruises - Anyone ever gone on one of these?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 25 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?