I am traveling for 3 months in Europe from March - June starting in Italy and making my way up (Austria, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France before back to Italy for the flight back). I will be traveling via Eurail and staying in hostels. Here are the bags that I am currently considering - input please?
Also, regarding security in hostels: how would I keep these bags safe? Should I get a lock & also lock the bag to the bed or is that overkill? This is my first real experience traveling for an extended period of time!
Price is not a huge factor. Thanks!
Best Wheeled Duffle / Suitcase for 3 Months in Europe via Eurail?
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Northern Italy
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 5 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 6 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 8 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 9 Home base in Provence in July
- 10 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 11 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 12 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 15 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 16 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 17 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 18 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 19 Prague Itinerary
- 20 Moving to Spain
- 21 Drive Rome Florence
- 22 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.