I comming back to Prague after 5 years. Last time I was there as a student. I have only few days. What interests me the most is Black Light Theatre or Marionettes. Do you have any ideas where to go?
My cousin was in Prague last week. Stayed at Elysee hotel. He said that I should try Reduta Theater and stay for live music in Reduta Club after theater. He said it was very good theater and fantastic music concert. I checked their web sites and it looks good. Has somebody experience with this place?
I remember that the black light theatre is called Magic Trip to Prague or something and the marionette performance is about Don Giovanni. Do you thing it is the same as the opera from Mozart?
Thank you for your answers
Black Light Thetre in Prague???
- 1 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 2 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 3 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 4 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 5 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 6 Battlefield Tour
- 7 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 10 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 17 Help needed on 3 week itinerary to Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 20 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 21 London on a sunny day
- 22 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 23 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 24 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 25 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations