My husband and I are in our early 60's and are researching a tour of Britain Ireland and Scotland for June of 2013. We are looking at an Insight or Trafalger tour. Would anyone recommend one over the other and if so why. Insight has a 17 and a 22 day tour. The 22 day tour includes Plymouth and Belfast where the shorter one doesn't. Would those stops be worth the extra time and $$?
Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 1 Estonia
- 2 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 3 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Rome Airport to Amalfi Coast
- 6 Help me with Dali and Costa Brava itinerary from Barcelona
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Travel with 13 Month Old
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 What is the best food in France?
- 11 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 12 Help with itenerary
- 13 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 14 Vacation rental in Provence
- 15 Trenitalia
- 16 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 17 Charles de Gaulle to Paris Bercy train station and Sim card
- 18 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 19 Bruges B&Bs
- 20 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Ferry from Spain to Morocco.
- 23 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Beauty Products in France?!