Is there a direct train from Bruges to Paris without a connection? If not, what is the best way to make the connection with luggage? Also, are there luggage lockers at the Brussels train station. Would it be possible to leave our luggage at the train station in Brussels and walk to see some of the main sights? Thanks for any suggestions.
Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 1 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 2 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 3 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 4 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 5 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 An American’s nightmare with Russian visa
- 9 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 10 Scenic train Milan - Paris
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Rhine River Intinerary
- 15 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 15 days in Central Europe
- 18 France in 7 days
- 19 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 20 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 21 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 22 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 23 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 24 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 25 Torun and Zamosc similar?