We will be in Bruges the week after Christmas. We plan a day trip to Ghent. We had originally planned to rent a car when we flew into Brussels, but are rethinking that. Would it be easier and convenient to plan to travel by train to and from Bruges and on a day trip to Ghent? Are there day trips from Bruges that are worth doing that would require a car? I am worried about parking in Bruges. Would also welcome ideas about things to do in the area that time of year.
Bruges-week after Christmas
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 8 Normandy on our own?
- 9 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 16 Ordering wine in Paris
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 19 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 20 Cinque terre or Como/Bellagio for day trip from milan?
- 21 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 22 Changing of the Guard
- 23 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 24 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 25 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome