I have a long layover the night of May 6 and am looking for an inexpensive hotel in Brussels airport area, preferable with free shuttle or easy to get to on public transportation. Thanks if you can help.
Brussels Airport Hotel one night May 2013?
- 1 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 2 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 Apartment in Seville
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 9 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 Germany and Italy
- 15 day trips from Stuttgart
- 16 Hotels in Sorrento
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 19 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 20 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 21 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 22 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 23 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 24 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy